Well, it depends on a few things. The most important thing about my motivation will depend on my perspective about life.
1) Am I getting enough rest?
2) Am I taking care of my body?
3) Am I being troubled by any personal, professional or business situations?
4) Am I encouraged by the results I am getting from working on a personal and professional level?
It’s not easy to maintain motivation. One of the questions I must ask myself. What motivates me?
• Get enough rest
• Take care of my body no smoking or drinking alcohol, but if you do I understand.
• I work on my home business as often as possible. But first, I had to find a way to start an online business.
• I read and meditate to help with my spiritual nourishment. If I am consistent with all or most this, I will see some positive results. Those results help me to stay positive and keep my motivation.
What motivates you?